- Managing assigned asset backed and prop trading books, trading power from close to the spot markets to 3 years into the future in CH, ITA, DE, FR, and AT
- Additional trading in gas, coal and Co2
- Developing and applying innovative trading strategies in CH and neighboring markets with a focus on ITA
- Monetizing the flexibility of the power plants owned fully or partially by Axpo Switzerland, using standardized products such as futures and forwards, but also structured products such as profiles or VPPs.
- Being a sparring partner for model development and helping to further develop model-based trading
Senior Power Trader
- University Degree or equivalent
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in power trading, including spot market and cross-border trading in CH and neighboring markets
- Previous experience in trading gas, coal and emissions
- Strong analytical skills and ability to deal with high levels of complexity
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, basic knowledge of German required
Senior HR Manager Recruiting
The Axpo Group produces, trades and distributes energy reliably for more than 3 million people and several thousand companies in Switzerland and in over 30 countries throughout Europe. Around 4500 employees combine the expertise from 100 years of climate-friendly power production with innovative strength for a sustainable energy future. Axpo is an international leader in energy trading and in the development of tailor-made energy solutions for its customers.