- You will be an engagement manager and as such you are responsible for the planning, execution and completion of group and local audits in the banking industry under IFRS and/or US GAAP/SOX.?
- You will work in a motivated and diversified team in a dynamic environment, focused on finding opportunities to add value to our clients and teams and to yourself.?
- You will take the lead in designing and supervising the implementation of the audit approach and in drawing up reports and recommendations.?
- You will advise clients on financial reporting and regulatory developments and keep up to date with regulatory changes by attending internal and external seminars.?
- You will coordinate a network of international teams on your engagements.?
- You will enhance your skills in managing several stakeholders and will be given the opportunity to work on challenging projects together with diverse team members.?
Financial Audit (Assistant) Manager Banking -Treasury and Valuation
- You have a university degree or equivalent and you are certified accountant.?
- You have recently worked 5+ years with a public accounting firm in banking and you have extensive auditing experience working in an IFRS and/or US GAAP/SOX environment.?
- You bring relevant audit experience in areas such as treasury, valuation of financial instruments, hedge accounting, impairment and expected credit loss models.
- You have strong analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.?
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills? Any additional language skills are a plus.?
- You have coaching skills and you can work effectively, efficiently and independently.
- You are resilient and ready to go the extra mile for your team and for your clients.?
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process
Benjamin LohrmannRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 25 29
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.