CTU Bern (www.ctu.unibe.ch) is the Clinical Trials Unit of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Bern and works closely with the affiliated university hospital. It functions as a service unit to support and coordinate investigator-initiated studies.
To conduct and supervise clinical studies at CTU and CI Bern, specifically, to support the planning, organization and conduct of clinical studies
Head of Clinical Investigation
- Lead a team of study coordinators
- Independently prepare and conduct clinical studies according to study protocol and regulatory requirements
- Take an active part in the activities of CTU Bern and contribute to internal tasks, e.g. creation and review of standard operating procedures
- Collaboration with the Institute of Social and Preventive Medicine (ISPM)
- Experience in conducting clinical studies, especially with regard to data collection and direct interaction with study participants – nursing education required
- Experience in leading teams or the will to learn team management duties
- Knowledge of International Conference of Harmonization Good Clinical Practice Guidelines and regulatory requirements for clinical research in Switzerland
- Excellent communication skills (with regard to patients and interdisciplinary team members)
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to record keeping, detail and quality
- Experience in using standard computer packages for word processing and spreadsheets
- Ability to work cooperatively in a small team, as well as independently
- Fluent in German and English (written and oral), any further language is an asset
For further information on the position advertised, please contact Dr. Sven Trelle, Tel. +41 (0)31 631 35 04, email@example.com or https://www.ctu.unibe.ch.
Please send your application including a Curriculum Vitae to Human Resources administration: firstname.lastname@example.org.