Cognizant’s BFS Practice is one of the leading banking and financial service providers in the industry, well known for our ability to deliver solutions & thought leadership to customers. As we are strengthening our European operations we want to leverage our thought leadership capabilities to drive clients to accelerate the pace of their financial service implementation through the maturity curve
User Interface Developer
- You will work closely with designers and engineers to craft outstanding user experiences. You should believe building a great user experience involves having a great eye for detail and pushing the boundaries of front-end technologies.
- Help lead the design and evolution of the web user interface.
- Research, prototype and implement new ways to visualize information.
- Lead design discussions
- Team mentoring
- Make design contributions outside of your primary area
- Proficient in debugging and problem solving capability.
- Good knowledge of Browser and Server communication (REST, HTTPS, Cookies, Request Headers, APIs, REST, HTTP 1.1, HTTP2 etc).
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility.
- Ability and eagerness to program progressive, single-page applications.
- Having awareness of different tools like GruntJs, Webpack, GIT etc.
- Knowledge of Unit Testing , UI automation and NodeJs is plus.
- Working knowledge of Java
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Eric Valentin