The Cognizant Digital Business - Analytics and Information Management (CDB-AIM) practice is one of the biggest horizontals within Cognizant with a team of 25000+ practitioners globally. The unit delivers data science, analytical (advanced, social and digital) and core business intelligence (data warehousing, data management, enterprise reporting) services and solutions to its global clientele.
The CDB-AIM team delivers to engagements spanning the entire service spectrum (high-end advisory / consultative / ideation, architectural, design & build, testing, production support) and across technologies and platforms. Whether through analytical models, systems & data integration or data analytics and strategic consulting, the team helps derive business value and drive decisions for client businesses.
The practice, well established in the US and growing in Europe is looking for practitioners to help deliver to its commitments to its clients in Zurich.
• Production(DevOps) support for Cloudera stack.
• Strong Unix skills beside PROD support responsibilities.
• Able to execute instructions based on Change request.
• Adhere change management principles while executing PROD changes.
• Continuous improvement of PROD stability by restricting access to outside PROD support users.
• Leading driver for deployment automation and optimize PROD support activities.
• At least basic skills to manage Cloudera stack, performance tuning of hive, impala and over all cluster performance.
• Should know basics of big data platform security.
• Support continuous expansion of the cluster and space optimization.
• Able to manage multitasking and able to adjust high performance environment.
• Able to perform morning checks to evaluate platform stability.
• Cloudera basic admin skills.
• HDFS, Hive, impala, hue, hbase, sentry, spark, yarn, zookeeper basic working knowledge.
• Strong Unix admin skills.
• Basic Oracle skills.
• Basic Python/scripting skills.
• Strong believer in IT processes and need to follow strict change management process for PROD changes.
• At times, able to work in high pressure situations with stable and calm approach.
• Good to have
• Knowledge of salt, Palantir foundry , SNOW, Ansible.
• Big data security and deployment automation will be big plus.
About Cognizant :
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant Technology Solutions AG
Mr Eric Valentin