- You will work on strategy and cutting-edge technology projects and challenges of multinational pharmaceutical companies, medical technology providers and leading biotech start-ups.
- We will offer you an agile workplace that supports you growing as a person and as a leader in your field of expertise.
- We continually encourage and support your growth. With world-class training and development programs you'll have all the room you need to grow and reach your highest potential.
- Your responsibilities will range from enriching our technology insights and supporting the development of our product and service portfolio in the life science industry to helping our clients to achieve a sustainable performance in an environment full of uncertainty.
Associate/Senior Associate Life Sciences and Healthcare Risk Services
- You have a university degree in business administration, natural sciences, medicine or the equivalent.
- You have already made an intern in the life sciences sector or acquired profound knowledge of the specificities of the pharmaceutical/medtech/biotechnology industry and its regulations during your studies.
- You have an in-depth understanding and knowledge of emerging technologies, such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, quantum computing, personalized medicine or synthetic biology.
- You are a strong collaborative problem solver with extraordinary analytical skills and excellent interpersonal skills, which you demonstrate when working with your clients and teams.
- You have an organized, conscientious and result-oriented working attitude.
- You have excellent verbal and written English and German skills.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process
Tel. +41 58 792 27 72
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.