- As part of the Digital Experience team you are responsible to deliver convincing concepts as well as visual and interaction designs. You will translate the needs of the users into a user interface or concept design as part of an interdisciplinary project team or on your own.
- You will work with familiar tools such as sketch or inVision as well es experimenting new tools and way of working.
- You love to be at the intersection of business, experience and technology and translate business concepts into vivid digital experiences.
- You develop and contribute to wireframes, mockups, user interfaces and interactive prototypes.
- You design products that make our clients happy because they are easy to use and look inviting.
- You execute against multiple work streams in a fast-paced, challenging environment and deliver innovative results.
- You will test your prototypes (paper, lo-, mid- and hi-fi) to gather user feedback.
- You have proven experience of 2-5 years in UX and UI design.
- You love to design beautiful user interfaces for different screen sizes and use cases.
- You have an understanding of best practices for information architecture and interaction design, user-centered design process, as well as knowledge of user experience principles and techniques.
- You are comfortable in a highly iterative process that involves listening, adapting, moving fast, talking with users, incorporating feedback, and constantly collaborating.
- You are willing to learn constantly new methods of creating digital experiences and a very strong attention to detail.
- You have passion for the combination of design, psychology, product development, technology and business.
- You are cool under pressure and tight deadlines.
- You have solid written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our application process
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We create value for both our people and clients in assurance, advisory, tax, legal and digital services with over 3,300 employees and partners in 14 locations in Switzerland and one in the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.