Are you interested in the topics of digitalization, lending platforms and disintermediation and their impact on our lending business today and tomorrow? Are you looking for a job involving both the day-to-day business of a lending platform as well as the contribution to the evolution of these platforms? Do you want to get insights on the dynamics of digital platforms and the lending business?
We are looking for someone like that to
* support the Head of UBS Atrium, the premium end-to-end lending platform for commercial real estate, by managing transactional activities as well as ensuring smooth operation of the daily platform business.
* perform controls and quality checks across the whole lending process on the UBS Atrium platform.
* liaise with multiple stakeholders across UBS and onboarded investors.
* ensure full range of project management activities (e.g. meeting preparation, status reporting, financial forecasts) to fulfill project management guidelines and assume responsibility for project management activities in a day-to-day business (e.g. produce project status updates, tracking of delivery).
You'll be working as part of the Lending Platforms team, based in Zürich and within the Digital Platforms & Marketplaces area. We are responsible for business transformation in the field of lending platforms (i.e. disintermediation, lending platforms, lending innovation). You will mainly be responsible for supporting the lending platform "UBS Atrium" for commercial real estate, but also act as a junior PMO supporting the creation of a Project Management Office.
Your experience and skills
* 2-3 years in a financial services organization with experience in credit business and preferably basic knowledge in PMO
* intellectual curiosity, resilience, commitment, self-motivation and the proven capacity to operate effectively also under tight deadlines
* strong interpersonal and in particular organizational skills
* capacity to interact with multiple stakeholders
* fluent German and English language skills (French as a plus)
* advanced user in MS Office
* equivalent to a university degree in finance, business, technology or related field is a plus
* passionate about shaping the lending world of tomorrow
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Administration and Support
UBS Business Solutions AG