uniqFEED, A Spin-off Company of ETH Zurich, Switzerland is a computer vision specialist based in Zurich. We offer highly innovative, groundbreaking and entirely software-based solutions which virtually overlay existing perimeter board advertisements in sports stadiums with other content of choice for live television broadcast. For our headquarters in Glattbrugg, Zurich, we are currently seeking a:
Lead QT/C++ Software Engineer (80-100%)
Your duties / core responsibilities
- Form and lead a new team of QT/C++ software engineers.
- Drive uniqFEED's UI/UX ecosystem, which is used by our Operators during our live cases:
- collaborate with the operators for feedback on UI/UX improvements.
- perform ticket and bug triage and decide what feature is needed by when.
- further improve current UI/UX environment towards the goal of having an easy to use and reliable end-to-end system.
- Operator UI training upon new software releases.
- Work on new UI/UX concepts for future products.
- A dynamic, fast-growing environment with many possibilities for further development.
- A highly motivated, interdisciplinary, multi-cultural team with focus and vision.
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours in an appealing work environment in our new HQ in Glattbrugg, Zurich
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field.
- Proficient in C++ (5 years) and good software development skills.
- Experience in programming with Qt / QML (3 years).
- Experience in leading a team of software engineers is a plus.
- Experience in maintaining and refactoring large software products is a plus.
- Knowledge of modern software development processes including agile methodologies, testing, and continuous integration.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
Please send your detailed CV and a concise motivation letter/email to: email@example.com.
Swiss or EU work permit is mandatory.
Frau Coni Eichenberger
044 500 43 32