Regional Supply Planner // Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Europe Planning is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. Open culture with strong beliefs incorporating a company credo and employee values. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenging operations set-up and deliver on stretched targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
The Regional Supply Planner will be trained to be responsible for maintaining a balanced net demand plan by SKU, by week, by source, taking into account demand and supply constraints. You will perform arbitration and decision taking in times of demand conflict.
- Understanding factory capacity, capabilities & processes
- Running simulations on forecasted demand against supply sources
- Creating a time phased inventory plan by item creating an optimal inventory level
- Accurately projecting & correcting supply shortfalls and surpluses on a daily/weekly or monthly basis and liaising with relevant parties to resolve
- Creating and placing replenishment orders with 3rd Party suppliers
- Arbitrating and decision making for supply conflicts or short falls
- Assisting the Inventory Manager in developing EAME´s inventory policies (e.g. inventory logic, per ship-to-location, per supplier base) and standards
- Implementing EAME´s inventory policies and standards
- Providing supply analysis, performance and KPI reports
- Supporting the S&OP process with data and supply representation
- Maintaining Regional supply master data elements
- Initiating and implementing process and system enhancements (e.g. VMI, CPFR, etc)
- Identifying lead time reduction needs to improve responsiveness
- Driving and supporting VMI projects as required and prioritised with affiliates
- Understanding impact of Sourcing Strategies on the Inventory and Service Policies
- Communicating fully with superiors, subordinates and others who have a need to know
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in supply chain, procurement, Business Administration or Engineering
- 1+ years Supply/Demand or network planning experience
- Work experience within a large matrix organisation is advantageous
- IT-literate (Very strong excel user knowledge)
- SAP-APO work experience as a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Analytical mind set
- Dynamic, self driven and strong communicator
This role is based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited to approx. 12 months, with the opportunity to be extended to a permanent role. If you are looking to work in a highly international environment and team, with a global leading healthcare company, then send us your application today! We´re looking forward to hearing from you.