Team Assistant - Client Services Team 80-100%
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with USD 60 billion in assets under management and
more than 550 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 500 professionals is responsible for
managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class
solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris,
Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
- Completing and preparing monthly committee meeting presentations, welcome days and investor meetings;
- Preparing, updating and coordinating product marketing materials (eg. fund profiles, presentations);
- Maintenance of intranet site and internal databases/external consultant databases;
- Preparing, updating and coordinating new joiner data with various internal teams;
- Coordinating, managing and executing projects with various internal teams;
- General administrative tasks i.e. taking calls, messages, checking team mailbox, managing holiday calendars.
- Swiss KV degree (or equivalent) with experience in a similar role in the financial industry;
- Excellent verbal and written language skills, both in English and German is essential, any other European language
- Proficient MS Office, especially Powerpoint knowledge;
- Experience in an international environment required;
- High level of initiative, client-orientation and discretion;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task according to shifting priorities;
- Proactive personality with strong interpersonal skills, team spirit and drive;
- Quick learner, meticulous and detail-oriented.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our HR Business Partner, Ms Franziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG