HUBER+SUHNER is a leading global supplier of components and systems for electrical and optical connectivity. Based in Switzerland, HUBER+SUHNER develops and manufactures radio frequency, fiber optics and low frequency solutions for communication, transportation and industrial markets.
Senior Application Engineer with talent for Market Development (m/f)
This position is responsible for generating design proposals and providing value added design solutions for new programs at key accounts. A deep business acumen is required to understand the trends and the applications as well as the main product and service requirements for today and tomorrow.
The primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Proactively support customers' projects, by providing in timely manner technically and commercially fitting solutions and managing design-in activities Identifies promising business opportunities and create business cases to justify new product/solution development Understand and interpret current and future technologies utilized and applied in the Communication Market and by our Target Customers Represent HUBER+SUHNER in a professional manner demonstrating the significant benefits of working with our company as a strategic partner Initiate and guide customer specific product qualification test programs Know and communicate the value proposition of our products Know the value proposition of our competitors, as well as the development trends In close collaboration with Product Management, lead market focused sales promotion initiatives Actively contribute to the development and implementation of the Division's strategy and Business Plan
- Bachelor of Engineering (preferred in Electrical or Electronic Engineering with focus on Communication /Communication system)
- 5 years Application Engineering experience in a global environment in the Communication market or related field
- Commercial experience with technology-driven products
- Deep understanding of the Communication/Mobile Network market
- Conscientious and responsible, have a strong entrepreneurial attitude and sense of responsibility
- Exceptional interpersonal skills enabling teamwork and clear communication in a matrix based structure
- Travel Required (20-25%)
- Very good communication skills in English (oral/written) for internal and external interactions (German is a plus)
- Candidates with limited technical or market experience but with strong drive, entrepreneurship and fast learner will be considered
We offer you an exciting professional career in a fast pace growing and future-oriented market, challenging work and a competitive salary package. Personal development is ensured through many training opportunities
We offer you an interesting position in an international environment.
Could we attract your attention? Barbara Neurauter, Personalleiterin RF, is looking forward to your application. Do not hesitate to contact her for any further information.
Barbara Neurauter, HR Manager
Phone +41 71 353 41 65