Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Sika employs more than 25,000 people and generated sales of CHF 8.1 billion in fiscal 2019. At the end of 2019 Sika won the Swiss Technology Award for a groundbreaking new adhesive technology.
For our growing IT Security & Governance team in Zurich we are looking for a
Corporate IT Security Consultant (m/f).
Corporate IT Security Consultant (m/f)
- Ensure that Group IT directives and procedures are created, up to date, reviewed from a technical angle and communicated to the IT community
- Support and technical consultancy to global and local IT teams in the analysis, design and implementation of projects and security architecture
- Propose innovative solutions to ensure security and implement efficient and effective technical controls in line with the group's policy.
- Define and deliver the security awareness program objectives, strategies and tactics
- Support in building an automated KPI reporting showing the gap between IT security directives and the actual implementation
We Need Your Skills
- At least 3-5 years of broad IT security experience in a globally distributed IT organization
- CISSP or other security certificates
- Good understanding of Security Management and different frameworks like NIST or CIS/SANS 20
- Profound understanding of concepts and tools to protect an organisation (e.g. DLP, IDS/IPS, AV, anti-malware, vulnerability scanning)
- Good knowledge of different operating systems, O365, cloud computing concepts in general and understanding of networking concepts
- Consent and solution oriented personality with sound analytical and conceptual skills
- Very good communication, presentation and consulting skills
- Advanced in English, German a benefit
Building Trust Every Day
- Sika is a truly global company: With subsidiaries in more than 100 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with freedom and empowerment - every day
- We offer an attractive employment package with great social benefits
Sika is a great place for people who are interested in communicating across cultures. To find out more about what it's like to work for Sika, check out what our employees have to say at www.sika.com/sika-insights.
Please apply online through our career portal. For further information on this exciting role please contact Ivan Pendes- Talent Acquisition Partner / email@example.com
We will only accept direct applications.
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Ivan Pendes
+41 58 436 4481