When something is created - either in construction or industry markets - our solutions for bonding, sealing, reinforcing and protecting are almost always included. We trust in the skills of our 20,000 employees worldwide and encourage them to develop innovative products to tackle the new challenges that arise every day.
For our Digital Workplace team in Zurich-Altstetten we are looking for a
Microsoft Office 365 Workplace Engineer (m/f).
Microsoft Office 365 Workplace Engineer (m/f)
Exciting Challenges :
- Planning, provision, operation and further development of Microsoft Office 365
- Analyze processes and create specifications for Office 365/SharePoint based solutions.
- Supporting and monitoring a Hybrid Microsoft Azure AD infrastructure including SSO using Azure AD identities.
- Responsible for the solution delivery to our endpoints such as PC's, notebooks and mobile devices
- Responsible for the creation and troubleshooting of PowerShell scripts, support the automation of tasks and work-flows including integration with the Graph API.
- Update and maintenance from the existing environment, keep track on vendor development lifecycle and im-plementation in our environment.
- Provide international 2nd and 3rd Level Support, as well as documentation of the Digital Workplace Platform.
We Need Your Skills :
- Technical degree in computer science, information technology or relevant training and experience
- You are a digital workplace expert and are committed to delivering the best digital experience to end-users
- You have a clear understanding of the Windows operating system and related technology stack- Office 365,PowerShell, SCCM, Intune, Microsoft Analytics
- You also bring solid IT infrastructure experience- Microsoft Azure, Active Directory, Azure AD, ADFS...
- Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written. German is a big plus.
Building Trust Every Day :
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment – every day
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in more than 90 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world.
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Ivan Pendes
+41 58 436 4481