When something is created - either in construction or industry markets - our solutions for bonding, sealing, reinforcing and protecting are almost always included. We trust in the skills of our 20,000 employees worldwide and encourage them to develop innovative products to tackle the new challenges that arise every day.
For our Digital Workplace team in Zurich-Altstetten we are looking for a
Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration Engineer (m/f).
Microsoft Office 365 Collaboration Engineer (m/f)
Exciting Challenges :
- In this challenging role you are responsible for the implementation and management of the Digital Workplace strategy as well as the Microsoft M365 Platform
- You are the Consultant and go to person in all matters involving our Digital Workplace Tools
- You are responsible for the Collabration Platform Sharepoint (Beezy)
- You provide a great collaboration platform for classical devices like Notebooks and Smartphones
- International 2nd and 3rd Level Support including on-call Support is in your scope as well
- You are also responsible for the Documentation of Digital Workplace Platform in our Communitites
We Need Your Skills :
- You have a technical background in computer science, information systems or relevant training and bring several years of hands-on experience in creating solutions for Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint.
- Extensive experience with designing, implementing, and troubleshooting
- Broad knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 as a base platform for customer solutions as well as proven project experience
- Knowhow in Microsoft SQL Server, TypeScript, PowerShell, Angular and react are of advantage
- Experience with further Microsoft products, such as Power BI and Azure would be beneficial
- You are a team player who takes ownership of your work and you can communicate your ideas across all business levels
- You are a fluent English speaker. German is a huge plus.
Building Trust Every Day :
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Ivan Pendes
+41 58 436 4481