Sika Informationssysteme AG operates Sika’s global modern IT platforms allowing our approx. 18’000 users to carry out their business processes efficiently. As a competent partner it supports the business and the local IT organisations to develop the next generation of innovative digital solutions.
Our largest service line SAP with over 40 employees in Zurich is expanding. To strengthen our team we are looking for a very professional and technically oriented
Lead Consultant SAP Quote to Cash (m/f).
Lead Consultant SAP Quote to Cash (m/f)
- Working in the role as a Lead consultant for our major QTC area Order Fulfillment, Outbound Logistics, Price Management and e-commerce / sales enablement
- Design solutions supporting the Sika business teams on a global and template oriented basis
- Lead projects, project teams and initiatives in the QTC area
- Provide and manage application support activities such as investigating and resolving incidents and change requests to meet both legal and new local business requirements
- Integration of SD/ LE with - WM, integration of MM
- Experience on inter/intra company processes
- Contribute/ manage to harmonization initiatives, safeguard Sika’s SAP template solutions and adjust according to Sika’s best practice – following our governance procedures
- Implement SAP solutions using defined methodologies (i.e. for data migration, training, testing and go-live)
- Lead/ Support template roll-outs (design, Tests and implementation) as well as carrying out complex projects (S/4 conversion…) as part of the global SAP team
We Need Your Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Sciences, Business Studies or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years’ experience configuring or implementing Quote to Cash solution and Logistics Execution
- Project management experience from 5 or more successful SAP Projects in the role of project manager or functional lead
- Proactive and structured person, who is used to drive initiatives from the beginning to the end
- Strong knowledge integrating SD with other modules such as FI, MM and familiarity with End-to-End thinking
- Debugging skills in ABAP and experience in EDI and IDOC interface for sales orders processing transactions
- Strong Communication skills with experience working in virtual teams and feels comfortable communicating with stakeholders and colleagues of all hierarchy levels
- Readiness to travel (30-40% travel requirements)
- Fluent in English, German is of great advantage
Building Trust Every Day
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- Sika is like a global SME: With subsidiaries in more than 90 countries around the world. This begins in Switzerland and breaks down borders allowing exciting prospects all around the world
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
For more information please contact Ivan Pendes -Talent Acquisition Partner +41 58 456 44 81.
We will only accept direct applications.
Sika Informationssysteme AG
Talent Acquisition Partner
+41 58 436 4481