The Project Manager will be responsible for supporting development of large-scale integrated data assets by creating and managing project timelines, organizing and facilitating meetings, and following up on action items related to finding, accessing, curating, integrating, and sharing data in scope. This person will be expected to partner with a broad range of stakeholders, including clinical scientists, analysts, curators, integrators, and other project managers across a global early and late stage drug development community. This is a high visibility project with a few hundred stakeholders involved.
The perfect candidate here is an experienced project manager with a flexible mindset. The project is quite complex therefore you should not expect a typical Waterfall project:
You have to be able to work in a fast-paced evolving ambiguous environment and you needs to have worked on large scale global project, with a scientific background and knowledge of PM tools and system (e.g. Jira, Confluence or Wiki).
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop, maintain, track, and manage a high-quality, integrated project plan, ensuring all objectives, key milestones, and deliverables are achieved across multiple parallel activities.
- Closely and transparently manage the critical path of the project and project scope
- Coordinating and tracking team activities
- Serve as a single point of contact to coordinate all project-related activities, including setting and running meeting agendas, organizing and facilitating F2F events, and following up on action items (in close partnership with EDIS Use Case Lead(s)).
- Proactively identify gaps, potential bottlenecks, and/or delays and challenge assumptions
- Regularly communicate project progress, challenges, and key wins to stakeholders
- Please have a look at the attached job description as well.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in leading large-scale global matrix projects
- Scientific (biology) background: experience in pharma and understanding of the drug development process. The manager is also open to people with experience in data related industry (e.g. Google etc.).
- Education: Master preferred – Bachelor accepted with minimum 6 to 7 years in industry
- System knowledge of collaborative platforms or wikis such as Jira, Confluence, gSite, or Sharepoint
- Soft skills: proactive, able to shape ideas and translate those into actionable points, leadership and communications
Global Personal Partner AG, Filiale Basel Tec
Frau Noemi Kaeslin
Business Unit Manager
061 205 62 62