To strengthen our Solutions Delivery & Operations department, we are looking for a SOLUTION ARCHITECT.
The Solution Architect will engage with internal and external stakeholders to define, develop and maintain innovative and competitive architectures for our solutions and products.
- Define the functional architecture and actively participate in the design of the solution to best deliver expected customer requirements
- Support and contribute to the definition of the solution for each specific commercial opportunity (Pre-Sales) to ensure reuse of the existing
- Participate to the review of technical architecture with the Development team ensuring the consistency of the solution from functional architecture point of view
- Establish the documentation of the functional architecture allowing implementation of the solution in line with business expectation
- Conduct architectural evaluations; design, analyse alternatives vs fit-for-purpose for SICPA; Act as a thought leader on emerging technologies contributing to the evolution of our solution and product portfolio
- Ensure consistency and best practice within the architecture community
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical discipline, with a strong business and technical vision
- Proven hand-on experience in the software industry (development/ architecture/ languages/ security/ IT/ Cloud/ DevOps…) in a multidisciplinary team and/or environment
- Experience of product and project management in a fast paced environment
- Track record in managing the whole lifecycle of a product/solution and delivering highly scalable and robust product/solution
- Exceptional customer relationship and stakeholder management skills including the ability to synthetize and vulgarize complex problems, coordinate across departments with strong consensus building and moderation skills
- Ability to collect and analyse information in a structured manner and in a broad view approach
- Strong process and user orientation with a flexible mindset and a proactive can-do attitude
- Working knowledge of agile and scrum methodologies
- Fluent in English mandatory; French is a plus
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.
Avenue Florissant 41 1008 Prilly