For our customer, the International Headquarter of one of the top global pharmaceutical companies, based in the Zug area, we are looking for a
Working with the HR Operations team you will work closely with the external payroll provider, support other HR functions, to ensure the delivery of a consistent and high-quality service.
Your main tasks
· HR administrative tasks, in collaboration with HR team
· Close collaboration with the external service provider
· Make sure systems are up-to date
· Prepare contracts, handle processes
· Be responsible for various HR administrative tasks
· Support various HR initiatives and processes
· Support the onboarding and exit processes
· Continuously improve HR procedures
· You bring first experience in Swiss based HR positions. International HR experience in the pharmaceutical or Medical Devices industry is a strong plus.
· You are friendly, reliable, precise and results-oriented
· You are able to develop solutions and deliver expected results, even in ambiguous circumstances
· You communicate confidently in German and English (spoken and written)
· You are an open and communicative personality with drive and you like to work with people
· Experience working in dynamic, international and fast growing organizations
· You are a self-motivated, self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team
Susanne Rietiker is looking forward to receiving your application:
· reference number 1743
· by mail to email@example.com or through our website www.aurigavision-career.ch
Full discretion is guaranteed and we will gladly answer any additional questions.
Frau Susanne Rietiker
041 766 97 97