Become a part of our young and dynamic team
Leonteq Securities was initially founded in 2007 as an issuer of investment products by 4 industry experts, and as of
2012 Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We have been growing significantly along with investing heavily into
our platform which we have built from scratch to bring it to its market leading status it has today.
Legal Counsel for Structured Products and Derivatives
Based in Zurich or Paris
Your tasks & responsibilities
- Legal responsible for projects, trades and special transactions for our Financial Engineering Team
- Provide legal advice on European and international capital market related issues
(primarily regulatory and securities law matters)
- Assess, draft and structure (tailor made) transaction agreements and commercial contracts, including derivatives
documentation, index licenses, credit and collateral/pledge agreements
- Monitor and implement national and international legal and regulatory developments relevant to the Leonteq Group
- Liaise and coordinate with external counsel and business lines
- Consult on appropriate interactions with regulators
- Law degree and bar exam; additional degree (e.g. LL.M.) would be of value
- At least 5 years of experience in a legal function in the financial industry, in particular in investment banking or
in capital markets/derivatives private practice
- Experience and interest in financial markets, financial products (OTC derivatives and structured products) and
collective investment schemes
- Strong drafting and interpersonal skills
- Fast learner with high levels of confidence, professionalism and diplomacy
- Fluency in English and French; German would be a plus
ARE YOU INTERESTED
In supporting the build-out of our young and innovative company within a fast growing & entrepreneurial team?
If so, please click on Apply to submit your application.
No candidacy received by post will be taken into consideration.