Publication date:30 August 2023
Contract type:Unlimited employment
Place of work:Rheinfelden
The year of 2022 was another successful year for Uniworld!
As part of TTC, a 100 year old, family-owned collection of hospitality brands, we're able to weather the most difficult of times without sacrificing our high standards. Our goal is to provide guests with an unparalleled travel experience on intimate, boutique river cruise ships sailing on the European waterways.
This is where YOU come in...
Trade the ordinary for the extraordinary and be part of Uniworld's Talent pool. We are looking forward to the new season 2023 and for you as a talent to join our Team! We want to start the conversation with you already, so we can start planning our eventual future together as soon as the time is right!
Service is at the heart of everything we do and we seek people who love hosting, interacting with guests and feel great about making them smile.
Housekeeper on board a river cruise ship
As part of our Housekeeping team you will:
- Daily clean and service up to 16 passenger staterooms
- Welcome guests at embarkation day and escort them to their staterooms
- Participate in the daily cleaning of public areas, afternoon standby and in the daily laundry duties for table linen, towels, guests and crew laundry.
- Own and immediately report special requests and complaints to the Housekeeping Manager
- Act as a team player and support your colleagues on board, where help is required
- Visit the most spectacular destinations in Europe
With one of the best staff-to-guest ratios on the river, each Uniworld's guest receives our crew's full attention and unmatched attention to detail. To be able to keep the high standard of service we are looking for candidates who:
- Bring experience in a similar role preferably in a 4/5* environment
- Are eager develop your skills and share your knowledge with others
- Can communicate effectively in English
- Like challenges and are confident in meeting high expectations and standards
What are we like?
Future-focused, inquisitive and open-minded. Our employees come from various countries, backgrounds and cultures. We celebrate our diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
What else is important to us? 5* experience: of sustainable travelling for our guests and career for you. Because you, just like our guests, deserve the best!
To find our more about Uniworld, and your possible future work environment click here
How to apply?
- Submit your online application in English (Register Interest button on top of this ad)
- We will inform you, whether you will be invited for a virtual interview - it may take some time
- After the interview you will receive our feedback
- If the feedback is positive, we will keep your application in our Talent Pool and inform you, in case there is an open position suitable for you