Company: Nestlé Suisse S.A. Position Summary
Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
Type of contract: Permanent contract
Activity rate: 100%
Start date: ASAP
To complete our Payroll Team based in Nestlé Suisse, we are currently looking for a Payroll Specialist.
At our HR Employee Services Shared Services Department, we focus on administrative, project, operational and payroll support for the HR Function. Our mission is to ensure consistency, effectiveness and efficiency across Nestlé entities in Switzerland.
As a Payroll Subject Matter Expert (SME), you will engage with various internal and external stakeholders to ensure best in class payroll processing. You will contribute to continuous improvement, working closely with several partners, including the HR Community and our external payroll provider. A day in the life of a Payroll Specialist
What will make you successful
- Coordinate salaries payments and bank transfer
- Support on requests related to social insurances such as AVS, family allowances, accident insurance, sickness insurance, military insurance as well as maternity insurance
- Manage sickness and accidents loss of income indemnities, coordinating with HR BPs, internal insurance department, and external insurances
- Coordinate taxes at source monthly statements to Tax Authorities, related bills handling and contacts with Tax Authorities
- Coordinate AVS monthly statements to Authorities, related bills handling and contacts with Authorities
- Implementation of tax and social security changes resulting from Cantonal regulations
- Support and coordinate the establishment of annual statements related to AVS, cross-borders, accident and sickness insurance
- Support and coordinate the establishment of annual salary certificates
- Support on payroll related accounts reconciliation
- Establish and improve payroll processes resulting from changes to legislation, internal regulations and guidelines
- Ensure compliance with the principles and policies of the Company and with the Swiss legislation on social insurances, family allowances, tax at source, etc.
- Be the single point of contact to facilitate payroll troubleshooting for a wide range of payroll related questions
- Commercial CFC or equivalent
- Proven experience gained in payroll
- Strong knowledge in social insurances
- Good understanding of Swiss Employment Law
- Good command of Excel and SAP HR, PY is a plus
- Strong problem-solving attitude with the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and to build strong professional relationships
- Ability to work in a multinational & complex environment
- Proficiency in French with very good knowledge of English, German would be an asset
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Avenue Nestlé 55 1800 Vevey