Data Management Security Project Manager
Data Management Security Project Manager vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- Senior Project Management experience within Data Security Management skills is a must
- Expert know-how of HR in the banking industry with a good understanding of Data Sensitivity, Regulatory and Legal requirements
- Competency of coordinating and aligning multiple stakeholders (also, HR and non-HR stakeholders) globally, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of advanced analytics methods and tools including capability of solving Database issues and Security Risks related to Data and Access
- Familiarity with AURA, OBIE, PeopleSoft and Hadoop
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning, directing and coordinating HR security project activities and resources to ensure project goals are accomplished on time and within the budget
- Performing analysis of current state and design target state as well as of establishment business case target state solutions including cost estimates for the IT security solution
- Setting up IT systems and providing knowhow on data security to ensure necessary principles of the organization are clear
- Coordinating multiple SMEs and establishing a security concept for all key HR systems, data hubs and analytics platforms
- Working with Big Data using PeopleSoft, OBIE and relevant platform and analytics tools such as Hadoop
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
RM IT Professional Resources AG
+41 58 356 0606