Leonteq Securities AGZürich
Publication date:07 September 2022
Place of work:Europaallee 39, 8004 Zürich
WHO WE ARELeonteq is a Swiss fintech company with a leading marketplace for structured investment solutions. Based on proprietary modern technology, the company offers derivative investment products and services and predominantly covers the capital protection, yield enhancement and participation product classes. Leonteq acts as both a direct issuer of its own products and as a partner to other financial institutions. Leonteq further enables life insurance companies and banks to produce capital-efficient, unit-linked pension products with guarantees.
Leonteq generated turnover of CHF 28.9 billion and posted total operating income of CHF 417.8 million in 2021. As of 31 December 2021, Leonteq's shareholders' equity totalled CHF 802.1 million.
Leonteq has an investment grade rating from the rating agencies Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Japan Credit Rating Agency, Ltd., who have evaluated and assigned ratings to Leonteq AG and Leonteq Securities AG, respectively.
Leonteq is listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (SIX: LEON) and is a securities firm regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Authority FINMA and is a member of the Swiss Structured Product Association.
What you'll do
- Deliver high quality solutions in tight timeframes to meet demanding customer requirements
- Work closely with business and other IT units to gather and understand requirements
- Contribute to software and architectural design decisions
- Contribute to a robust automated test suite in order to maintain a high test coverage
- Become involved in the process of a constant quality improvement and best practices implementation
- Maintain close interaction with various business units (Trading, Middle office, Backoffice, Treasury, Risk Control, ...)
What you'll need
- Fluency in English is essential
- Experience building scalable, distributed applications in .NET / C#
- Strong understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in implementation of APIs for integration with internal and external systems
- Experience in developing software in an agile environment
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational database systems
- Financial background in banking industry
- Strong problem solving skills & ability to learn in a fast paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience in Sophis API implementation
- Experience in C++ implementation
- Experience of working with design thinking techniques in iterative sprints is an advantage to this role
- Experience in Jenkins configuration
- Experience in a messaging system integration (RMQ, Kafka)
Europaallee 39, 8004 Zürich, Switzerland