Senior Marketing Controller Audiological Care
Publication date:26 May 2023
Place of work:Stäfa
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Hansaton, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Functional business partnering for the AC marketing team, including KPI reporting, pricing and marketing effectiveness analysis
- Coordinate the annual functional marketing budgeting and planning process in collaboration with various Finance and Business stakeholders, including reviewing and challenging underlying data and assumptions and consolidating into an overall AC plan
- Lead and coordinate reporting and analysis on cost and effectiveness for topics such as customer acquisition and marketing channel mix
- Support specific initiatives, collaborating with cross-functional teams including global and local group companies, data analytics and digital marketing teams
- Project team member for key marketing initiatives as Finance expert and advisor, ensuring reliable project cost planning and reporting, evaluating project results and key learnings
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis and decision support for key business decisions and investments
- Ensure that financial accounting and related documentation are compliant with Sonova accounting and reporting policies, IFRS, and local legal and tax requirements
- Specialist in continuous improvement for productivity and profitability initiatives
- University degree in finance and controlling and/or business administration
- 6+ years of experience in financial controlling preferably in a B2C/Retail environment in an established international company
- Proficiency with MS Office, SAP BW/BO and COGNOS, knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 FO is an advantage
- In depth knowledge of data analysis and data-driven action planning
- Ability to see the big picture and identify strong trends, strong business acumen as well as good attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills and ability to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural teams as well as independently
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level: 100%.
Marcel Huber, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.
+41 58 928 01 01