Microsoft 365 Workplace Architect
Publication date:05 September 2022
Place of work:Tüffenwies 16, 8048 Zürich
Would you like to be a part of a dynamic team with a great spirit?
Sika is a specialty chemicals company with a leading position in the development and production of systems and products for bonding, sealing, damping, reinforcing, and protecting in the building sector and motor vehicle industry. Sika has subsidiaries in 101 countries around the world and manufactures in over 300 factories. Its 27,000 employees generated annual sales of CHF 9.24 billion in 2021.
Sika Informationssysteme AG operates Sika’s global modern IT platforms allowing our approx. 23’000 users in over 100 countries around the world to carry out their business processes efficiently. As a competent partner it supports the business and the local IT organizations to develop the next generation of innovative digital solutions.
As an international company, we have a lot of interesting IT Challenges and Projects in the Area of Microsoft Product. Sika Digital Workplace provide collaborations and mobile and client Services based on the Microsoft Platform for all our employees.
For our motivated Team, we are looking in Zurich for an additional Microsoft 365 Workplace Architect
Microsoft 365 Workplace Architect
- A Microsoft-driven digital work environment with the opportunity to contribute your skills within the Sika IT and grow yourself
- Home Office possibility
- Team events
- We support further education in form of certification or schooling and to give you the possibility to visit conferences
- Employee canteen with healthy and delicious food (40% of the costs are covered by the Employer)
- Excellent Pension Fund & Accident Insurance solutions
- Discount on Public Transport or on-site parking
- Childcare Center
- And many other benefits
- At the beginning of each project, you will work with customers and stakeholders to develop a project setup and align on goals.
- You will develop innovative solutions and high-level architecture and define the roadmap for digital workplace services
- In collaboration with colleagues from the security, network and server areas, you will contribute your in-depth knowledge and thus further develop the Digital Workplace within the Sika Group.
- You will be a Part of the Digital Workplace Change Advisor Board which is responsible for changes in Digital Workplace team
- Microsoft 365 Governance
- Successfully completed studies in informatics or comparable education
- You have excellent knowledge in the whole Microsoft Platform specifically in the area of Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
- Independent working style, organizational talent as well as customer-oriented and entrepreneurial thinker
- Excellent analytical, visionary and conceptual thinker
- Team player and communicative personality with a high degree of initiative
- Desire and passion to learn and keep up with Microsoft changes
- Fluent English. German is a plus
- We offer intensive training and interesting perspectives for anyone who wants to build a career
- The chance to bring new ideas, interesting areas for development, and taking responsibility early on are some of the key factors that drive Sika's pioneering spirit
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
- We offer a fair employment package with good social benefits
Please apply online through our career portal. For further information on this exciting role please contact Robert Lienhard - Senior Talent Acquisition Partner / Write an email
Sika Gesellschaften in der Schweiz
Herr Robert Lienhard
Senior Talent Attraction Partner
+41 79 679 82 51