Technical Sales Manger
Publication date:07 September 2022
Workload:80 – 100%
Place of work:Alte Winterthurerstrasse 14B, 8304 Wallisellen
Stadler has been building trains for over 75 years. With our innovative strength, flexibility and reliability we are a leading manufacturer of rail vehicles today. In 2017 Stadler established an independent, international centre of competence for signalling technology. Today, several teams of highly qualified engineers research and develop signalling solutions in Wallisellen. These include solutions in the areas of automated train operation (ATO), train control system (ETCS) and driverless metro trains (CBTC). Join our team and help us shape the future of mobility!
Technical Sales Manger
- Direct interface with sales and project teams and customers to manage upcoming tenders
- Definition of technical signaling solutions and bid concepts based on Stadler's product catalogue
- Preparing offers to customers (including technical description, documentation, project plan and calculation), risk overviews and progress reviews
- Creating enquiries to suppliers and negotiating suppliers' offers
- Degree as engineer (FH/ETH/TU or comparable education)
- Professional experience of 5 years or more in CBTC/Metro Signalling
- Extensive experience in bid/tender and/or project management
- Results-oriented, precise and well-structured approach
- Fluent in English, German language highly desirable
- Start immediately or upon agreement
- Varied and exciting area of responsibility with flexibility for mobile work
- The recruitment process consists normally of two interview rounds (MS Teams and on site; with HR and line)
- Applications via agencies are not considered
Do you have any technical questions?
Ankit Dabral, Head of Project Execution ATO / CBTC, will be happy to help:
phone +41 44 878 82 82
I am happy to help
HR Business Partner
phone +41 44 878 82 77
Where we need you
Bid Management, Tender, CBTC, Zugsicherung, Signalling, Railway, Offerten Management, Stadler, Advance Engineer, Tendering Engineer
We care about the health of our employees. That's why Stadler offers to pay part of your gym membership.
Today, a mobile phone is essential. We know that and offer discounted mobile phone plans for Stadler employees and their family members.
We are happy to cover part of the costs of a ZVV pass or SBB annual pass.
As Stadler employee you receive discounts at a number of shops and online-shops.
FELFEL Foodservice provides tasty, regional and healthy meals for breaks and lunch. Microwaves are available.
With Stadler you benefit from reduced insurance rates in Switzerland.
The development and growth of our employees is important to us. Depending on individual and department interests, we support training needs financially or with part-time opportunities.