Publication date:29 September 2022
Place of work:Talstrasse 47, 5703 Seon
EMP European Machine Products
Are you open for an exciting and challenging experience?
Are you willing to learn and implement the new skills in new products?
If the answer is yes in both cases, we would be pleased to hire you as first member of the EMP GmbH engineering team!
EMP GmbH is a new company of the Morris Group Inc. which will provide industrial equipment to the European machine manufacturer and their dealers. The first product line we will offer is high-pressure coolant systems. These components are developed according to the European customer's needs. To enter faster in this market, we are hiring an engineer with a good background in mechanics and electronics. You will be the first person of contact for our US Team, which will support you in developing the new components but also be the first person of contact to our future customers in order to understand their needs and implement them in our new modular product line.
Who you are:
- Willing to learn
- Willing to travel (you will spend the first 10-12 weeks at our US headquarters in Windsor, CT)
- Capable of being a brand ambassador to customers and prospects, capable to work in a team,
- Spoken and written kanguage: English and German are required (French and Italian are a plus).
What can you expect from EMP GmbH:
- To be part of a young and dynamic team
- Competitive compensation
- To be positively challenged every day.
Please send your letter of application an CV to: Write an email