Manager Strategic Projects (a)
Habasit AGCH - Reinach BL
Publication date:15 September 2022
Manager Strategic Projects (a)
Habasit is a globally operating company focusing on customized conveyor and power transmission solutions.
As a world market leader with more than 3,500 employees, we expand our structures continuously!
The mission of the Manager Strategic Projects is to lead and actively drive the execution of the strategic projects portfolio ensuring the work is completed on time, to the correct standard, with the involvement of the right stakeholders and within budget. The person in this role collaborates globally to ensure excellent execution of strategic projects under the guidance of the Habasit Belting leadership team. The person will be dedicated to the task full time (100%).
* Lead and steer implementation of strategic projects and drive towards desired results including required value tracking and corrective actions (as needed)
* Set up governance model and pragmatic approval processes, thresholds, and levels of authority.
* Create the project charter and define the project scope, goals and objectives, roles and responsibilities and vision for the projects (in collaboration with the project sponsor / team).
* Develop, monitor and sequence project plans including key project milestones, workstreams and activities
* Actively contribute to strategic projects as part of the working teams on prioritized strategic project initiatives
* Define resource requirements and manage resource availability and allocation - both internal and third party.
* Define reporting format and KPIs relevant for strategic projects
* Track and develop progress reports including value tracking process for steering teams and board meetings
* Lead risk management and mitigation activities and deal with issues as a guardian of the process in coordination with subject matter experts.
* Coordinate all strategic project activities in scope and collaborate closely on relevant change management activities
* Select, implement and manage PMO software to orchestrate strategic projects
- University degree preferably in Business Administration, or Engineering discipline (4 years degree). A Master's degree in Business Administration or MBA would be an asset
- Minimum of 4-6 years' experience in management consulting working in an international context (preferably within a B2B industrial context)
- Knowledge of project management, collaborations tools, and MS Office 365
- Strong link to Habasit Core Values
- Leadership (Strong influencing skills, emotional intelligence and project team leadership)
- Deep knowledge (deep understanding of strategic project management)
- Customer insights (Excellent communication skills and ability to translate customers and stakeholders needs into project design and action plan)
- Service orientation (Strong internal and external customer and service orientation, and hands-on mentality)
- Innovation (Strong problem solving and analytical skills and ability to translate strategic goals into implementation projects and initiatives)
If you are eager to join a dynamic, innovative, and diverse company and to quickly progress while making a difference in an impact-oriented culture, then the Manager Strategic Projects
role could be a great fit.
We are looking forward to receiving your application in English!