SAP (MM or QM or PP) Consultant
Publication date:30 January 2024
Contract type:Unlimited employment
Place of work:Basel
SAP (MM or QM or PP) Consultant
About the role
In this role, you will join a compact team where you will process business requirements in the SAP environment within various modules (PP, MM or QM) and work on suitable solutions and challenging tasks.
Furthermore, you will be involved in various SAP projects, the optimization of business processes as well as customizing. ?
Would you like to develop your skills and competencies, take on responsibilities and have further multiple career opportunities? If so, you have come to the right place.
The job is a good fit if you enjoy:
- Developing and assessing different approaches to solutions
- Reviewing and improving work processes and information flows
- Supporting the planning and implementation of organisational changes
- Developing business requirements/business cases
- Process-related support of other IT systems in the area of logistics, production and production planning
- Application support and responsibility for SAP systems from the BFG DevOps point of view
- Designing, specifying, testing and implementation of new or modified business processes
- Maintaining appropriate documentation
- Analysing and optimising of business processes and interfaces in close cooperation with the technology departments
- Providing 2nd level support
These are the skills you bring onboard:
- Several years of experience with SAP S4/Hana ERP ECC 6.0 & SAP MM or PP or QM
- Profound SAP module knowledge / process knowledge within logistics
- Previous experience in the implementation of and participation in IT projects
- Ability to analyse the business processes
- Strong experience with customizing according to the business requirements
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Fluent German and English skills (please apply only if your German language is at least on B1-B2 level)
Being part of Bell Food Group means to:
- Work with passionate and diverse team that works towards a common goal ?
- Have a chance to develop your career in a secure and crisis-proof environment. We offer internal language and other trainings as well as support external education ??
- Work in a hybrid environment and benefit from 25 days of vacation ?
- Benefit from Coop discounts, Reka checks and the Bell outlet right next door ?
- Benefit from our pension fund solution (we cover 2/3 of the contribution for you so you can see more net income at the end of the month) ?
- Enjoy the lunch break with your team in our Bell restaurant at discounted prices. Free fruits, soups, salad and tea included ?
- Affordable parking lots (30 CHF per month) and public transport discount ?
- Train at 350 selected sports and fitness facilities with a discounted Fitpass subscription ????
We look forward to getting to know you! ?
?Please note: We are only able to accept applicants that are eligible to work in Switzerland (EU/EFTA).
?We also accept only direct applications.Gain further insights into our company:
Hinweis: Sie können pro Feld maximal eine Datei hochladen (Ausnahme "Sonstiges", hier ist das Hochladen von maximal fünf Dateien möglich). Maximale Grösse aller Dateien: 10 MB.
Ihre Unterlagen erreichen uns ausschliesslich im pdf-Format, ihr persönliches Foto auch in den gängigen Bildformaten (jpg, jpeg, png).
(Einen kostenlosen pdf-Konverter finden Sie hier.)
Hier können Sie Ihre Unterlagen klassisch übermitteln.
Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen gelesen und akzeptiert:
Sie haben Fragen oder Anregungen zu Ihrer Bewerbung? Oder Schwierigkeiten beim Hochladen Ihrer Unterlagen? Dann teilen Sie uns diese mit: Write an email