Publication date:28 February 2023
Place of work:Plan-les-Ouates
Alohi SA, headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland, brings together a team of highly competent engineers that focus on merging state-of-the-art technologies with compelling user experience to simplify and enhance life for companies and people worldwide. The company provides SIGN.PLUS (a legally binding electronic signature) and FAX.PLUS (online faxing) services to over 3,000,000 customers worldwide.
At Alohi, we began our journey with an initial seed investment from Fongit “Fondation Genevoise pour l’Innovation Technologique” which is backed by the state of Geneva. But instead of relying on external funding to fuel our growth, we’ve chosen to bootstrap our way to success. This approach has allowed us to prioritize our customers and build products that truly meet their needs, without being beholden to outside investors. By remaining financially independent, we’ve been able to maintain our autonomy and agility, which have been key factors in our ability to innovate and stay ahead of the curve.
We are seeking an experienced Cybersecurity Expert to join our team and be responsible for ensuring the security and integrity of our organization's data and technology infrastructure. As a Cybersecurity Expert, you will play a critical role in ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our organization's data and systems.
- Coordinate and organize internal and external penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- Implement and maintain advanced technical controls
- Design and communicate technical policies and procedures
- Respond to information security threats and incidents
- Participate in risk assessments, identify and report risks and develop risk mitigation tactics
- Work closely with other stakeholders, such as the engineering department, legal counsel, and law enforcement agencies
- Monitor changes or advancements in technology and trends in the security industry, with the ability to identify opportunities for competitive advantage and risk mitigation
- Degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Technology or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Information Security or a related field, with a proven track record of managing security controls and systems, and responding to security incidents
- Extensive knowledge of security frameworks, compliance requirements, and industry best practices such as ISO 27001, NIST, SOC2, and GDPR
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability assessment tools and techniques, and the ability to manage and interpret their results
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, with the ability to work effectively with various stakeholders and teams
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)