PhytoVitality AGWeiningen (Zurich)
Publication date:25 January 2023
Workload:80 – 100%
- Medical cannabis production Switzerland -
PhytoVitality is an innovative production company who produces medicinal cannabis as a raw material for the Swiss and international market. Our high-tech/automated greenhouse (15.000m2), including processing area is located in Weiningen in the Greater Zurich area.
The medicinal cannabis industry is a merging market and since the change of law (august 2022) a growing industry in Switzerland. PhytoVitality is a leading Swiss production company with the ambition to become a respected player within the international medicinal cannabis industry, complying with the highest quality standards in the market (GACP, EU-GMP & ISO 9001). In the position of QA/QC manager you will be responsible to develop, implement and manage the respective protocols and activities related to GACP & GMP manufacturing. An unique change to be involved and leading in the process of developing and managing a new processing facility.
- Member of the Manufacturing Leadership Team for medical cannabis cultivation
- Project responsibility for the development, construction and implementation of a GMP production area (from design to Swissmedic approval)
- Responsible for the daily processing operation and team (10+ employees)
- Prepare, review, and/or approve internal SOPs and other GMP/GDP related documentation
- Support the Head of Quality management and execute QA/QC activities
- Qualification and Validation activities
- Accountability for GMP compliance of batches produced in your area of responsibility
- Responsible for IPCs and QC in internal or external laboratory
Education & Experience:
- You have a background in biotechnology, biochemistry, biochemical or technical engineering, pharmaceutical science or similar disciplines
- Relevant working experience in a Pharma environment and/or Drug Product Manufacturing is a plus
- knowledge of drug product manufacturing, control, packaging and distribution procedures
- Experience in working in a GMP/GDP environment
- Understanding of GACP (Good Agricultural and Collection Practice) is a plus
- Professional experience in working with medicinal cannabis is a plus
- Strong planning, prioritizing and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills (fluent in German and English, verbal and in written)
- Accurate working and documentation style
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Independent and hands-on working style, team player, self-motivated, proactive and ability to deal with changes
The company offers you
- An unique chance to be involved and leading in the process of developing and managing a new GMP processing facility.
- Working in an inspiring environment with a good and enthusiastic team
- Working for a pioneer within the European cannabis industry
Please send your CV, references and motivation.
Mr Bart den Hertog