Junior Brand Manager (Chupa Chups)
Publication date:25 January 2023
An exciting Junior Brand Manager role has just become available at one of the worldwide-known food FMCG companies. Our client is Selegroven AG, a division of the Perfetti Van Melle Group, the commercial Swiss entity, in charge of developing and marketing the international brands Mentos, Mentos Gum, Smint and Chupa Chups in Switzerland, located in Zürich. The new Junior Brand Manager will, besides other duties, be responsible for one of the top brands, Chupa Chups.
Junior Brand Manager (Chupa Chups)
Brand Planning and Development
- Provides support in drafting the annual brand plan for Switzerland, focused on achieving the brand’s maximum potential. Content: brand analyses, brand objectives, brand strategy, brand positioning, marketing mix
- Provides support for optimising the assortment mix and continuously helps develop, implement and evaluate product and packaging formats
- Provides support for the development and implementation of an optimal below.-the-line (BTL) communication strategy and implements effective and efficient BTL activities
- Makes a contribution to increasing consumer & shopper insights into the brand
- Analyses and reports the status oft he brand (ex-factory and GFK/Nielsen information), competitor activities (including media expenditure), market developments, innovation ratios, A&P update, activity schedules and consumer insights, on a regular basis
- Participates in meetings with Group Marketing, media, distributor, communication and research agencies
- Regularly plans meetings with factories, SCM, Regulatory, trade marketing/sales focused on improving quality, packaging, new products and promotions
- Primary responsible for the coordination and processing of the forecast between the distributor and Perfetti van Melle, Breda.
- Primary responsible for the follow-up on orders and deliveries.
- Makes sure that the distributor makes the right decisions in the forecast process.
Assisting on various projects
- When requested, taking ownership in coordinating the project with the objective to reach deadlines and the objectives being determined.
- Project can vary between administration, developing POS-materials, shopper & consumer research, improve and optimize Nielsen database, new product development invoicing etc.
- Bachelor or Master in Marketing or Business Administration
- 1-2 years+ experience in Product- or Brand Management in the FMCG industry
- Experience in the creative, design and implementation of NPD’s
- Knowledge of brand building tools, digital advertising and communication development
- Ability to analyse and interpret market research and make solid conclusions
- Effective interpersonal communication and consultative skills, both verbal and written
- Strong results focus and strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and business driven mind-set
- Pragmatic/Flexible and hands-on with a can-do-mentality
- German as mother tongue, fluency in English, French is an advantage
- Team player with a strong self-awareness
- Plays a primary role in the development and implementation of the marketing mix for the Chupa Chups Brand
- The Junior Brand Manager will be part oft he Marketing team (Switzerland) and will report to the Senior Area Manager Marketing and Sales (Switzerland)
- The Junior Brand Manager will be supported by the Senior Area Manager, other Brand Managers and also by external, quality-focused training activities and projects
- Home-Office 2 days per week possible
Do you want to take the next step in your career?
Then send your full application (including CV and motivation letter in english) by email to:
Fischer Personal, Daniel Fischer, Breitingerstrasse 21, 8002 Zürich
www.fischer-personal.ch / Tel. 044 940 05 79 / E-Mail schreiben
Herr Daniel Fischer
044 940 05 79