Publication date:23 Mai 2023
Place of work:Elsässerstrasse 174, 4056 Basel
Start of employment
Immediately or by arrangement
About Bell Food Group
The roots of our company stretch back to 1869 when Samuel Bell opened his first butcher's shop in the inner city of Basel.
Nowadays, with 12,000 employees at 63 sites in 15 countries and a broad product portfolio, we are one of the leading food producers in Europe and the market leader in Switzerland.
Millions of consumers enjoy pleasurable moments and increased quality of life every day with our products from fresh meats, poultry, charcuterie and seafood as well as ultra-fresh, fresh and non-perishable convenience food products.
Would you like to develop your skills and competencies, take on responsibilities and have further multiple career opportunities? If so, you have come to the right place.What will you do as an IT intern:
- You may work in various departments / roles
- You may be tasked with developing new software, maintaning existing systems or providing technical support to employees
- The exact duties will be defined according to your profile as well as our current needs
- You will get the chance to gain valuable experience that will help you land your dream job after graduation
Your responsibilities may include:
- Analyzing data in order to improve existing processes or systems
- Setting up new clients, networks and software for new employees
- Installing operating systems and other applications on new clients
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all the technology is working properly
- Providing technical support for hardware and software issues
- Educational background: you are either attending a high school or are a university student in the relevant field
- Interest in learning new skills and gaining new experience: you will receive on-the-job training and will work closely with a mentor as well as other senior colleagues. This will help you receive more know-how and will give you broad knowledge in the field
- Communication skills: you will be communicating with your supervisor, colleagues and and other (IT) professionals. Communication is an inevitable tool to gain the needed information and answer all your questions. Please note, you need to speak fluent German as well as English at a business-professional level.
- Research skills: you will need to research on certain topics related to your job. This may be related to software or hardware topics.
- Problem solving skills: you work on various tasks that require identifying issues, proposing new solutions as well as the ability to evaluate the success of your proposed solution; your problem solving skills will support you along all these tasks
- Great time management: you can focus on the right job in the right time (know your important and urgent tasks) while following your deadlines
- Organisational skills: you bring the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Work with passionate and diverse team that works towards a common goal ?
- Have a chance to develop your career in a secure and crisis-proof environment. We offer internal language and other trainings as well as support external education ??
- Work in a hybrid environment and benefit from 25 days of vacation (yearly) ?
- Benefit from Coop discounts, Reka checks and the Bell outlet right next door ?
- Enjoy the lunch break with your team in our Bell restaurant at discounted prices. Free fruits, soups, salad and tea included ?
- Affordable parking lots (30 CHF per month) and public transport discount ?
- Train at 350 selected sports and fitness facilities with a discounted Fitpass subscription ????
We look forward to getting to know you! ?
Please note: We are only able to accept applicants that are eligible to work in Switzerland (EU/EFTA).
We also accept only direct applications.
Gain further insights into our company:
History of Bell What you can expect from us How to start with us
Hinweis: Sie können pro Feld maximal eine Datei hochladen (Ausnahme "Sonstiges", hier ist das Hochladen von maximal fünf Dateien möglich). Maximale Grösse aller Dateien: 10 MB.
Ihre Unterlagen erreichen uns ausschliesslich im pdf-Format, ihr persönliches Foto auch in den gängigen Bildformaten (jpg, jpeg, png).
(Einen kostenlosen pdf-Konverter finden Sie hier.)
Hier können Sie Ihre Unterlagen klassisch übermitteln.
Ich habe die Datenschutzbestimmungen gelesen und akzeptiert:
Sie haben Fragen oder Anregungen zu Ihrer Bewerbung? Oder Schwierigkeiten beim Hochladen Ihrer Unterlagen? Dann teilen Sie uns diese mit: Write an email