Publication date:03 October 2022
Place of work:Route de Bossonnens 2, 1607 Palézieux
IMI FAS est un pionnier dans le domaine des électrovalves miniatures destinées principalement aux appareils médicaux, mais aussi à d’autres applications de différents secteurs niches de l’industrie.
- Manage the flow of goods between suppliers and the factory
- Maintain effective and proper relation with the suppliers and their representative
- Be responsible for suppliers On time Delivery and stock levels.
- Places purchase orders with vendors based upon forecast and production planning
- Track and take continuous improvement actions for Supply Chain KPI (OTD and Stock levels)
- Ensure demand for materials is met and deliveries are made on time.
- Ensure that planning data (policies and parameters) on the ERP system are accurate and continuously adapted to current scenarios
- Understand and managing risks to minimize impact on production planning
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production KPI
- Be part of challenging projects and be a stakeholder of several improvements
- Bachelor’sdegree in Logistics or procurement; or degreeequivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in a similar function
- Worked previously with an ERP, desired knowledge of Excel
- Fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to work in a team and at ease to work with cross-functional teams.
- Self-starter, willing to take ownership.
- Proactive and able to work under tight deadlines.
rte de Bossonnens 2 1607 Palézieux