NPI Project Manager
Conextivity Group SASt-Prex
Publication date:26 July 2022
NPI Project Manager
For our NPI Department within our headquarters in Switzerland, we are looking for an NPI Project Manager in order to offer to our key customers best-in-class service and support.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN YOUR ROLE
Hands in hands with Sales and Engineering, you oversee all operational topics to deliver on time and within best quality standards. You will have end-to-end responsibility to
(a) define the production strategy,
(b) lead transfer and mass production phases
(c) report progress internally and to key customers.
- Define the high-volume production strategy, including plants & contract manufacturers
- Lead the transfer and ramp-up to mass production: production capacity, tools & equipment, components availability & quality
- Drive a cross-functional team including quality, supply chain (procurement & planning), internal and outsourced production
- Responsible for the cost of the products in high-volume: from quotation to series
- Evaluate and mitigate high-volume production risks with the team: supply, manufacturing, quality
- Resolve production troubleshooting activities during mass production
- Represent operations within the design team for everything related to high-volume
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering: microtechnology, mechanics, electrical or electronics
- 5+ year experience in production transfers, including contract manufacturing
- Hands-on project manager, 5+ years in industrial projects
- Advanced reporting skills: succinct & precise picture of the projects you are responsible for
- Practical knowledge of an ERP
WHAT WILL PUT YOU AHEAD
- Able to work in French and English (minimum C1 level required)
- Ready to travel (US & EMEA), maximum 20%
- Communication skills: animate internal teams, report to management, support customers & sales
- Analytical, structured and rigorous: define and follow KPI, document decisions, etc...
Are you up to the challenge? We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter).