Life Sciences Client Partner, Portfolio Head
Publication date:14 October 2022
Place of work:Zurich
Life Sciences Client Partner, Portfolio Head
Life Sciences Client Partner, Portfolio Head DescriptionJob #: 85731
The Client Partner is the “CEO” and P&L owner of one or multiple client accounts who owns our senior-level client relationships and successfully ensures the quality, integrity, value, and financial metrics of the portfolio.
Our ideal candidate will also act as the primary point of contact for Clients, Delivery Teams, Technology Practices, and Consulting Teams within the Life Sciences Business Unit. He or she will be involved in developing and implementing account strategies, architecting and overseeing delivery approaches, building successful relationships, and owning business results.
- Manage all commercial aspects of the client and/or portfolio accounting including revenue, profitability, contracts, pricing, forecasting
- Serve as our clients’ first line of contact and trusted advisor, providing leadership across joint EPAM-client teams while ensuring optimal levels of productivity, service, communications, & quality
- Bring creativity, curiosity, and innovation with a positive energy to help clients not just execute on their current programs, but also realize new business and technical opportunities tied to their mission and strategy
- Engage with senior and C-level stakeholders across all areas of the business on a regular basis, delivering a continuous flow of business building and improvement ideas, while securing relationship and performance feedback
- Bring current digital and industry domain experience to clients and the Business Unit, staying abreast of emerging trends, unique opportunities, and challenges. Ability to understand and articulate how these trends/opportunities/challenges affect the client’s business and proactively develop opportunities from them
- Align with the BU Head and other Portfolio owners, Client Partners, Practice Leads, Delivery Managers and Senior Leadership to co-develop/support account plans and strategies for delivery, client satisfaction, and growth
- Shape solutions that bridge strategy and plans to real-world execution; properly scoping/pricing engagements with delivery team counterparts, establishing optimal operating models and project team organization, and leading the transition from the sales process to the delivery phase
- Regularly open new opportunities and closing of contracts including: Support sales/pre-sales activities by assessing opportunities, responding to RFP’s, creating proposals and presentations
- Extensive years of demonstrated track record developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions within a software development or management consulting organization
- Experience working in a Life Sciences environment; preferably within Research / Drug Discovery, Clinical Development, and/or Commercial
- Demonstrated technical and Life Sciences domain credibility: Knowledge of technology, business models, subject matter, and trends within Biotech and Pharma industries. Of particular interest is Digital Transformation + Execution, Agile/DevOps, Big Data, Analytics
- A passion and demonstrated track record for solving challenging scientific, business, and technical problems and making complex things simple
- Fundamental understanding and demonstrated appreciation for human-centered design, compelling user experience, and how these tie to technical solutions
- Experience managing and monitoring performance metrics across large scale accounts and account portfolios in a clear and quantified way
- Ability to effectively balance account management, business development and sales activities
- Superb verbal and written communication, with seasoned presentation skills and proven ability to determine sales messaging, participate in orals and lead negotiations
- Proven ability to manage large and complex client engagements under high stress and competition to successful completion
- Strong leadership, people development skills and passion to recruit, counsel, develop and retain staff
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Knowledge-sharing across EPAM's global Tech Communities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Relocation support as per EPAM relocation policies
- EPAM Community with regular corporate and social events
- Career growth, performance and compensation reviews
- EPAM Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) (subject to certain eligibility requirements)
- EPAM Switzerland was named a Top Company 2023 by Kununu for its people centric culture built on life-long learning
- EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CVs from recruiting or staffing agencies
- For this position, we are able to consider applications from the following:
- Swiss nationals
- EU/EFTA nationals
- Third-country nationals based in Switzerland with an appropriate work permit
- Displaced people from Ukraine who are currently in Switzerland and hold, or have already applied
Life Sciences Client Partner, Portfolio Head Zurich, Switzerland
Thank you for your submission!
Our Talent Acquisition team will contact you with further details.
Something went wrong. Please try again.
It's highly important for us to get your CV. If you are unable to attach a document through your mobile device, please leave us the link where we can find your resume online.
First Name* First Name Last Name* Last Name Email* Email Location* Location Afghanistan Albania Algeria American Samoa Andorra Angola Anguilla Antarctica Antigua Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Faso Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cayman Islands Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Democratic Republic of the Congo Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador England Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guinea Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong SAR Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Korea, North Korea, South Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Lao Democratic Republic Latvia Lebanon Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macao SAR Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Malta Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar Namibia Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Palestine Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda Saint Lucia Saint Vincent Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Serbia Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Somalia South Africa Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Taiwan, China Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Türkiye Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vatican Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe Location State/Province* State/Province State/Province City* City City Zip Code* Zip Code Zip Code Need visa sponsorship?* Need visa sponsorship?Yes No Need visa sponsorship? Need visa sponsorship?Upload your file
Drag & drop your resume or browse files
Cancel uploadPath to selected fileBrowse...Upload your file Copy & paste your cover letter, CV link or message Copy & paste your cover letter, CV link or message LinkedIn Summary Edit SummaryEdit SummaryCancelSaveWarningAre you sure you want to leave, all modified information will be lost?NoYes
Please note that by proceeding, you consent to EPAM processing your personal data as set forth in our Applicant Privacy Notice . Please take a moment to read it before applying.
I have read and agree to the content in the Applicant Privacy Notice.
Keep me up to date via email on career opportunities and company news.
You can email email@example.com or notify your Talent Acquisition contact at any time to unsubscribe from hearing about new career opportunities or company news.
* Indicates required fields
Submit *Please complete required fields Cancel