Senior Business Project Manager #222526
Credit Suisse AGZürich
Publication date:19 March 2023
Senior Business Project Manager #222526
The role offers you an outstanding platform for personal and professional development in a fast-paced environment where you contribute to shape the AML Competence Center of the Swiss Bank.
In this dynamic team, you will take over the responsibility for the coordination of the change management and maintenance of various tools and support the resolution of open Audit Points. You will join an exciting leading and driving role in various initiatives and projects to improve existing processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, consistency, harmonization and sustainability.
You will represent the Swiss Bank in regulatory and compliance IT projects by defining the target operating models, ensuring requirements and compliance standards are met, prioritizing an accurate user acceptance testing, providing transparent partner management and strong alignments over the various projects. In this position you will play a two hats role of project manager and business analyst often being both responsible to deliver projects in the agreed time and budget and defining business requirements for IT implementation of the IT tools.
Your future colleaguesThis is an opportunity to join our highly motivated AML Center of Competence team within the Swiss Bank COO area. We collaborate across multiple skillsets to strengthen the application of the AML framework. We offer a platform for your personal and professional development in a highly dynamic environment with exposure to various areas within the bank. We foster collaboration within our teams, as well within the rest of the organization. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
We are looking for:
- A candidate with a university degree or equivalent, preferably in an area related to Business, Finance or Business Engineering from a top tier university,
- you have 3 to 5 years of professional experience, ideally as Agile Product Owner or project manager for regulatory or compliance related projects within the banking Industry or in Financial Services Consulting.
- Excellent German and English skills
- A proven and consistent record of accomplishment as a project manager and/or business analyst is a strong requirement.
- You know how to collect business requirement and have an affinity with IT related topics,
- A previous experience in digital transformation or process optimization/re-engineering projects is a strong asset,
- Proficiency in drafting and visualizing presentations in PowerPoint; additionally, you have excellent command of other MS office products, especially in Excel,
- You are able to present and communicate efficiently at all levels and have excellent organizational and relationship building skills.
Ms. T. Hochberg would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.