Publication date:01 March 2023
Place of work:Buchberg
To strengthen our Marketing team, we are looking for an
based in Chicago, Illinois.
You will closely work with the Marketing team and report to the Event Manager.
- You will plan and execute events (Farming Simulator League and others) from conception through completion
- You will draft plans and oversee events organized by GIANTS Software but also be the main point of contact for events organized by GIANTS Software's partners
- You will make sure that the events meet the expectations of the visitors, time and budget limits are met and plan/allocate the resources needed for their execution
- You will oversee facilities as well as details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
What qualification and skills do we expect from you?
- You have at least 5+ years experience as an event manager or in a similar position
- You have strong organizational skills and are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You have project management skills and an understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- You have exceptional communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders
- You are used to lead staff and coordinate their activities on-site
- You are proactive to handle issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems in stressful situations
- You are able to collaborate with leaders and project teams across the organization
- You have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- You are willing to travel internationally to be on-site at events
What would be a plus?
- Bachelor or a master degree in Business Organization and Management or equivalent
- You have at least 2+ years experience in e-sports events
- You have a deep knowledge of Farming Simulator
- You are passionate about video games and an enthusiastic gamer
- You have German communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a background in farming / have been working in a company related to farming / are very interested in farming and agriculture
What do we offer?
At GIANTS, you will be working in an exciting and fast-moving environment within the gaming industry.
We offer flexible working hours and an attractive compensation, plus multiple perspectives for evolution in our young, successful and growing company.