Assistant Service Desk
Publication date:23 September 2022
Place of work:Zollikerstrasse 181, 8034 Zürich
Rothschild & Co
Rothschild & Co is one of the world's largest independent financial advisory groups. We offer a distinct perspective that makes a meaningful difference to our clients’ business and wealth.
With a team of 3,800 talented financial services specialists on the ground in 50 countries across the world, we provide independent advice on M&A, strategy and financing, as well as investment and wealth management solutions to large institutions, families, individuals and governments. As a family-controlled business that has been at the centre of the world’s financial markets for over 200 years, we can rely on an unrivalled network of specialists and are known for our track-record of outstanding execution in financial services.
Rothschild & Co Wealth Management
For over 200 years, Rothschild & Co’s freedom to offer objective advice and our commitment to personal service have combined to shape and grow our private clients’ wealth, building value for generations. Our dynamic growth and ambitious targets in relation to quality, innovation and reliability have created a need for the above mentioned role.
Assistant Service Desk
Overview of Role
Assist the team with servicing private banking clients and support the team in fulfilling the day-to-day “Know your client” (KYC) tasks.
- Support the team in client on-boardings and documentation processes / requirements and stay up to date with all related regulatory developments
- Support the implementation of new regulatory requirements with regards to client documentation
- Organise, coordinate and prepare internal and external meetings, conference calls, preparation of meeting- and call- notes
- Interact with clients, clients’ representatives, external advisers on structures set up via meetings, phone calls and e-mails
- Serve as a single point of contact within the service desk between the front office and client on-boarding / compliance functions with regard to the on-boarding process and documentation requirements
- Deputy for serving our Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Milan and UK offices as well as other External Asset Managers and Employee accounts
- Handle internal and external calls/e-mails and taking appropriate actions
- Prepare presentations, pitches, specific client documents and client materials
Education and Qualifications
- Higher education or University degree
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Experience in the financial industry is considered a plus
- Knowledge and interest in financial markets and asset allocation
- Fluent in English and German (written & spoken), Spanish is considered a plus
- Computer literate (MS Office)
Additional skills & competencies
- Strong communication skills / good team spirit
- A “can-do” attitude, seeking continuous service improvement, high quality standards
- Attention to detail a must, ability to follow directions meticulously, a keen learner and ability to apply knowledge across diverse mandate structures
- Distinctly reliable and precise, conscientious, professional with good demeanour and interaction with all persons
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills to be able manage multiple work streams throughout the day
- Rothschild & Co is committed to safeguarding and enhancing the health and wellbeing of all its employees. To support this, Rothschild & Co provides all employees with a range of healthcare services and benefits that aim to support their overall wellbeing
- We are conducive to creating a working environment and culture where people can succeed
- We provide a variety of inhouse trainings, as well as tuition assistance for further education and training courses
- Everyone can choose to incorporate agile working principles into their working week
- Over the recent months we have learned a great deal about the adaptability, commitment and resilience of our people. We believe there are opportunities for all of us to enhance our working lives and outcomes, by applying a more flexible approach to where and when we work and up to 40% of your work time can be performed from home.
If you are curious to learn more about us and have valuable experiences in a similar role, then please submit your CV and Cover Letter through our recruitment tool.
Rothschild & Co Bank AG
Herr Joël Räber
Write an email