8 jobs in Marketing / Communications / Editorial in Gland
Head of Brand Creation & Development
If you are:
- Creative, proactive, autonomous, organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Web Savvy with extensive background in managing global web platforms
- Advocate for quality of user experience and passionate about web design and development
- Willing to coach and develop your team.
You must be the person we are looking for!
- Lead & coach 4 team leaders in charge of website development, web design, copywriting and project management
- Build and deliver a strategic and technological roadmap to offer a best-in-class website experience and email communication across +30 markets in 10 languages
- Ensure brand consistency when creating web design, illustrations, iconography, site graphics, and landing pages
- Research digital trends to always improve day-to-day workflows and online UX
- Enhance CMS and automate workflows to ensure high reactivity & scalability
- Work closely with brand marketers, external agencies, and cross-functional teams
- Set qualitative and quantitative goals for your managers and their teams
- Understand the importance of resource allocation and deadlines
- Set priorities for the team, and decide when to shift course
- Participate in senior planning meetings and conduct clear top-down communication.
We ask you to bring:
- Minimum 8-year experience in a creative/web design environment. Ideally with more than 5 years in the management of a web agency and more than 2 years in a corporate in-house team.
- Higher-education in web design, UX and/or marketing
- Proven experience in managing large web projects.
Exceptional skills you must possess:
- You like to empower your team through your outstanding management skills and have a proven management experience.
- You are proactive, curious, audacious and agile.
- You advocate for quality, but know how to steer your team when business demands speed and results.
- You have previous experience in traffic management methodologies and know the principles of agile.
- You have led the conception of multiple web projects and understand how web development works.
Chemin de la Crétaux 33 0 Gland