Global Transformation Manager
Infos sur l'emploi
Date de publication:24 mars 2023
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:Steinhausen
Who we are
In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As a leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we - through our core business brands Phonak, Unitron, Sennheiser, Advanced Bionics and AudioNova - develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
As Senior Manager Global Transformation, you support Sonova Audiological Care in achieving ambitious growth targets by facilitating the successful implementation of our strategy. You are part of the Transformation Office team and report to the Senior Director Global Strategic Initiatives and Transformation Office.
You will drive key initiatives with adaptive degree of control and influence: supportive, with a consulting or coaching role or directive, by taking control and managing the project. Furthermore you will drive the systematic use of global project management standards and tools, facilitate alignment and transparently track progress, support decision makers at different levels with the required information and thereby allow teams to spend more time on delivering impact.
- Independent and successful management of selected global strategic projects
- Manage the project funnel and portfolio and create transparency of ongoing initiatives on all levels: resource requirements, dependencies, opportunities and risks
- Assure adequate and timely progress reporting of the strategic initiatives and support the teams to establish counter measure plans and initiate continuous improvement projects
- Develop and maintain standard tools and assure consistent usage across the organisation by setting up and maintaining governance and alignment structure
- Support the team in establishing a common way to select, prioritize and support strategic initiatives
- Make complex problems visible and develop different solutions
- Support teams and countries in defining and coordinating work packages and actions, creating project status updates and report progress to Steering Committees
- Master degree in business administration or equivalent university degree
- 5+ years of work experience in leading of global, cross-functional projects in commercial growth initiatives, change and continuous improvement
- Track record of successful project delivery and proven ability to be a strong, independent Transformation Manager who can navigate in a complex business / program environment
- Strong project management skills, lean management experience is an advantage
- Able to work with every level of the organisation, from team members to executives
- Good finance affinity to understand business performance and drive impact
- Preferred commercial experience, in marketing and/or sales
- MS Office incl. MS Project, SAP basics, think-cell
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
We can offer you a new challenge, in a fast paced environment that is open and supporting to new ideas - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to grow, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models.
Marcel Huber, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.