44 Communication Jobs in Gland
HR Recruiter - Temporary position
As an HR Recruiter, you will be responsible to cultivate relationships with applicants and line managers, and to manage a rigorous selection process seamlessly and efficiently.
What you will do
- Manage global recruitment processes for multiple positions (Banking, Operations, Support): profile definition, sourcing, selection process (position advertisement, resume review, phone interviews, and onsite interviews), references, offer negotiations, hiring and follow up during the trial period
- Develop a recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, and digital and non-digital employment marketing
- Main point of contact for hiring managers and department directors to advice and coordinate hiring needs, understand the needs and collecting manager's briefs.
- Participate in HR projects such as market analysis, candidates pipelines
- Graduated from University, with a degree in Business Administration, Human Sciences, Marketing, Communication, or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in recruitment, ideally in a recruitment agency or in house
- Fluency in English with excellent written skills is a must
- You have an experience in supporting hiring managers, process-building, planning and execution, working under tight deadlines
- You are able to work independently and have the drive and energy to thrive in a results-focused, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You have strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
We are looking for someone available as soon as possible
Chemin de la Crétaux 33 0 Gland