mageba is a Swiss company with its head office in Bulach, Switzerland. It is one of the world’s leading suppliers of structural bearings, expansion joints and other high quality products and services for the transport infrastructure and building construction sectors.The company was established in 1963 and today has approximately 1000 employees worldwide , including more than 150 engineers. To date, Mageba has provided more than 20 000 constructions with bearings and expansion joints. Some of these are among the largest and most heavily loaded bridges in the world.
Would you also like to be part of our success story?
We would like to expand our team with a
Project Manager Europe (f/m) 80-100%
- Manage international projects for structural bearings, expansion joints and related products with focus on the Netherlands, UK, Scandinavia, Finland, Poland and Italy in close collaboration with mageba partners
- Technical and commercial project management in the bridge and infrastructure market through all project stages from order confirmation, design, production, supply, supervision/installation to closing invoicing and documentation
- Plan and monitor deadlines, revenues, costs and quality for a wide range of projects from small to large infrastructure orders, incl. change order and claim management
- Proactive communication with our partners, clients and design consultants
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Sales, Engineering, Procurement, Production, Logistics and Installation
- Continuous monitoring and reporting (using project management and ERP tools)
- Degree or higher education in civil, structural or mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the bridge/infrastructure market
- Proven project management skills, preferably in the construction industry in Europe
- Takes ownership, well-organized, strong customer-orientation to provide service excellence
- Good verbal and written communication knowledge (English level C1/C2, additional languages like German, Italian are an asset); willing to communicate
- Pro-active, result-oriented, efficient
- Good social skills, likes to work in a team
- Be part of leading infrastructure and bridge projects in Europe
- Work in a multi-cultural and disciplinary environment for a globally present specialist and manufacturer – headquartered in the greater Area of Zurich, Switzerland
- Opportunity to develop specialized skills and knowledge, and to work with leading design consultants, contractors and clients as well as road authorities
- We offer a modern and flexible working environment
We look forward to receiving your application, comprising the following documents:
- Reference letters (work testimonials)
Your interest in our company is appreciate.
Please send your comprehensive application documents to Write an email.