MIRABAUD & Cie SA
Date de publication:05 décembre 2022
Type de contrat:Durée indéterminée
Lieu de travail:29 boulevard Georges Favon, 1204 Genève
Mirabaud is an international banking group that provides a clientele of private and institutional investors, companies and finance professionals with highly customised investment, private banking and asset management services.
Headquartered in Geneva, Mirabaud has evolved steadily over the years and now employs over 700 staff who, through their experience and expertise, perpetuate the entrepreneurial spirit that has guided the bank since its foundation in 1819. The Group now conducts its Wealth Management, Asset Management and Securities businesses in the main financial centres around the globe and has offices in Switzerland, the UK, Luxembourg, France, Spain, Italy, Canada, the United Arab Emirates, Brazil and Uruguay.
Our Project Delivery & Client Solutions team in Geneva is looking to add:
The Business Analyst focus specializes in acting as the primary interface between technology and specific business areas, identifying business unit requirements, process specifications, collaborating with project teams, and ensuring adherence to schedules and budgets.
- Define functional specifications and evaluation criteria for business solutions based on the requirements of the subject matter experts;
- Ability to define a need by its description but also by its limits;
- Break down a solution into independent blocks in order to be able to implement them independently;
- Be the referent of the business needs of our internal/external clients and ensure the definition and validation of its conformity;
- Able to set up and maintain the mapping of the functions fulfilled and to be fulfilled by the information system in collaboration with the
- Describe the tests needed to validate the functionalities of a solution and to generate the documentation.
- A minimum of 5 years of similar experience in the Swiss Private Banking Wealth Management domain;
- Bachelor Degree in business administration or certification in Business Analyst;
- Excellent knowledge of modelling tools and MS Office and a strong methodology to analyse problems;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) ; Capacity to make banking language understandable to all stakeholders;
- Rigorous with good interpersonal skills, as well as an excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good understanding of technology and business issues;
- Capable to work in French and English environment with a high leadership skills and ability to unify team members despite their differences.
Mirabaud Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
29, boulevard Georges-Favon 1204 Genève
MIRABAUD & Cie SA