27 Information broker Jobs in der Region Zürich / Schaffhausen
Management Information Specialist
PartnerRe Ltd. is a leading global reinsurer, providing multi-line reinsurance to insurance companies. It is a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding place to work. We are always looking for bright, proactive people with expert knowledge skills, and integrity to join our international team. Our culture is based on trust, responsibility, openness, and initiative, and we pride ourselves on delivering the best possible reinsurance solutions for our clients.
Management Information Specialist
The position is embedded in the Underwriting Management Information team which is part of the Group Underwriting Office.
The team provides a centralized and standardized reporting framework to Non-Life Underwriting Business Units, Analysis and Claims.
About the role
In this role you will be in between business/operations and IT. You will analyze and understand the business need for reporting and translate them to a specification for IT. With support of IT you will work on services that provides efficient and effective data information out of the PartnerRe system.
The Management Information team is constantly evolving and taking additional responsibilities, most recently the provision of Claims Management Information. The team is driving and supporting important Group projects with exposure to Underwriting and Senior Management.
In more detail the main tasks are to:
- Assess and understand reporting needs and translate into reporting specification for IT, which includes development and maintenance of standardized reports
- Work with multiple stakeholders in the organization (e.g., underwriting, claims) to solve complex problems
- Develop customized ad-hoc reports
- Analyze and testing of system, data structure, reports and methodology changes
- Review, evaluate and prioritize change requests in the context of worldwide solutions
- Timely and accurate report delivery to underwriting and underwriting analysis on a worldwide basis
- Communicate effectively incl. providing training to underwriters and analysts
You have strong analytical skills for business processes and data relationships. You can connect reinsurance specific problems with IT solutions, speaking both languages. You have the ability to listen, understand and translate business reporting needs into logical and easy-to-read solutions.
The role is ideal for someone who has / is:
- Strong knowledge and experience with reporting tools such as SAP Webi and SAP Analytics Cloud, Excel Pivot and PowerQuery
- experience delivering corporate reporting solutions
- expertise regarding data models and relational databases
- gained 3 to 5 years of work experience in the financial industry (non-life reinsurance is a plus)
- demonstrates very strong analytical and organizational skill
- ambition to learn and grow into a senior position
- To be a successful candidate you enjoy communicating, collaborating with internal clients and you can demonstrate your problem solving skills in proficient English
- Last but not least, as a self-motivated, reliable, independent person, you wish to proactively contribute to enhancing solutions
- You are either an EU or Swiss citizen or entitled to work in Switzerland
Why join the PartnerRe team
Because this is a company where you can make a real impact, where you will quickly get to know all your colleagues, where collaboration and diversity are valued, where personal development is enabled, and where you will get a true sense of the contribution you make to the company’s success.
Become part of a leading reinsurance company of over 1,000 professionals spread across 20 world locations – a company that prides itself in delivering the best possible risk solutions to its insurance clients and brokers. For more on the extensive and fascinating range of risks we protect: https://partnerre.com/risk-solutions/
Become part of a culture based on trust, initiative, responsibility and openness. We are always looking for bright, proactive individuals to join our team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
PartnerRe is an equal opportunities employer who values and supports diversity and inclusion. Accommodations are available on request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process. All applications will be evaluated on their technical merits for the specific role they have applied.
PartnerRe does not interview employment candidates or make offers of employment solely on the basis of telephone or electronic interviews or other communications. Authorized PartnerRe email communications are sent only from an Klicken und E-mail senden email address. In addition, PartnerRe does not request payments of money from employment candidates before or after an offer of employment is made.]]>