Success Program Manager - Switzerland
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Customer Experience (CX) delivers the best customer experience in the industry that accelerates success for our customers and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners. Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a position within our Customer Experience success team that drives adoption through Success Program delivery in Cisco’s scale accounts.
What You’ll Do
SPMs proactively embed customers into digital journeys aligned to customer needs and product use cases. We drive programmatic execution of Success Program Calls to Action (CTAs) by demonstrating digital assets, webinars and workshops as well as internal, partner and customer facing coordination to remove barriers and accelerate customer lifecycle progress. We assess and prioritize customer potential to accelerate, customer adoption barriers and other risk indicators and enrolls customers in appropriate Success Programs via Calls to Action (CTAs). Our team coordinates live or virtual customer events and organizes, hosts and/or delivers non-technical content as needed
Who You Are
- You have successfully adopted and implemented business and process improvements.
- You are strong at mitigating customer risk within the region assigned, using digital tools and programs to advance customers through the adoption lifecycle with a customer “first” mind-set.
- You have driven multiple programmatic efforts for customer adoption, utilization, and growth working collaboratively with internal CX teams, Sales Account teams and Partners within assigned region.
- You have a working knowledge of Cisco’s core architectures, business strategies, industry trends and standard methodologies to drive customer success at scale.
- You are a self-starter that can bring structure to ambiguity
- You excel in building positive relationships and have excellent communication skills
- You have Bachelors plus 5 years related experience, or Masters with 3 years of related experience
- Native or fluent German and French and fluent English skills, both in speaking and writing
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!