Email Security Expert (80-100%)
Are you passionate about email security? Do you work on a daily basis with challenges like phishing and spam filtering? Read on, this job might be for you!
About Open Systems
We deliver a cybersecurity experience way beyond expectations. We pioneered a SASE that’s adaptable and scalable, with a true zero trust approach, and a unique MDR service that minimizes disruptions through precision containment. Our teams now monitor over 3 million endpoints 24x7 from our locations around the globe. No wonder we call it crazy good cybersecurity. Discover more at www.open-systems.com.
If you are a highly motivated, curious, and empathic human being with a strong passion for technology, you might be a good fit for the following open position:
Email Security Expert (80–100%)
As an Email Security Expert, you will develop and operate highly scalable and globally deployed email security solutions. You will be part of the core team that develops and shapes email services for our large customer base, constantly having security, quality, and monitoring in mind. Specifically, you will work on product integration as well as the development of tools and management infrastructure.
The following skills are required for this position:
- Higher education (ETH, university, FH) with a degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge and experience of email messaging and network security is crucial for this position
- Knowledge of network protocols and technologies including TLS, SMTP, DNS, DKIM, and DMARC
- Experience with Linux or a UNIX-based operating system
- Experience in software engineering with scripting languages (e.g. Bash, Perl, Python) and programming languages (e.g. C, C++, golang)
- Fluent in English and preferably German
Furthermore, we expect you to bring some of the following skills to the table as well as high motivation to acquire new knowledge provided in coached training programs:
- Understanding of internet protocols in general (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Knowledge of network security concepts and practices
- Knowledge of container and cloud technologies highly advantageous
- Competence to work in a team, as well as individually
What we offer:
Open Systems will offer you interesting challenges in the dynamic and global environment of SD-WAN and cybersecurity. You will be in a work environment in which innovative solutions, rapid development times, creativity, and open communication are practiced and continuously fostered. The pursuit of technical advancement is at the center of our attention. Our employees are known as enthusiastic, humorous, and passionate individuals. It’s all about people because it’s them who make us stand out in the marketplace, not our technology.
We look forward to receiving your online application (please note that you have to compress your application into two attachments). For further questions and inquiries about applications, please feel free to contact Martin Blecher at +41 58 100 10 10. Only direct applications will be considered.
Come as you are! We search for amazing people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. Open Systems welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Für diese Stelle bewerben