Client Risk Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Monitor real-time systems for margin deficits, erroneous trades, significant net liquidation changes and other issues
- Order execution across multiple asset classes: equities, options, futures, bonds, mutual funds, FX, CFDs
- Monitoring and adjusting margin requirements based on regulatory rules and market risks
- Ability to solve problems under pressure and focus on wide scale service issues
- Support clients via phone, chat and tickets on trade and margin related issues
- Assist and support the Quality Assurance Department with complaint resolution
- Analyse existing systems and processes in order to recommend and assist in the implementation of enhancements and preventive risk measures
Qualification & Skills
- University degree in finance, economics or related field
- Minimum 2 years of financial industry experience
- In depth understanding of financial markets, margin methodologies, execution platforms, exchange operations and regulations
- Excellent products knowledge: equities, options, futures, options on futures, bonds, mutual funds, FX, CFDs
- Strong PC technologies proficiency required; Advanced Excel, Office 365, Bloomberg
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Additional EU languages is a plus
- FINRA SIE, Series 7, 3, 57, 63 or interest in obtaining the certification
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info