Securities Transfer Specialist
Securities Transfer Specialist
Job Description & Responsibilities
Are you interested in this challenging position within a financially successful and technologically advanced organization? Then we are looking forward to receiving your online application via our career website.
If you are motivated, have strong initiative, are analytical and methodical; we can offer you a position that will both challenge and reward you. You will be part of an exciting team that is helping to shape one of the world’s strongest trading and brokerage brands. The successful candidate for the Securities Transfer Specialist position will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Resolution of client inquiries via telephone, e-mail, and on-line chat
- FOP/DVP asset transfer support; assisting client in the transfer process of assets
- Monitoring settlement transactions and coordination with back office to ensure timely settlement
- Systematically follow-up on and resolve pending transfers/ settlements, differences and breaks (cash and security)
- Asset transfer as well as cash transfer related customer support (Funds and Banking)
- Affirm broker confirmations and handle broker inquiries
- Liaison with external counterparties and custodians globally
Qualification & Skills
- Education: Bank/commercial apprenticeship
- Experience: International securities clearing and settlement as well as experience with cash settlement and/or experience with Customer Service
- Understand and interpret SWIFT messages (MT 103, MT 540)
- In-depth understanding of the following financial instruments: stocks, derivatives, fixed income instruments and FX
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-confident, extroverted with the ability to work independently
- Fluent English and any other European language is a must
Interactive Brokers ("IBKR"), a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Australia, Canada, China, Estonia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Japan, Luxembourg, Russia, Singapore, Switzerland and United Kingdom.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees.
(If the hyperlink is not active, copy and paste the following URL in your browser: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info